Vickys Spinach & Avocado Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Spinach & Avocado Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Spinach & Avocado Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 300 g of gluten-free dry spaghetti – dry pasta is almost certainly.
- You need 1 of large avocado, pitted.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, peeled.
- Prepare 30 g of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 6 g of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 180 ml of reserved pasta water.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s of Optional Extra Toppings.
- It’s 8 slices of cooked bacon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of toasted pine nuts.
- You need of parmesan cheese (see my dairy-free version) / nutritional yeast.
Vickys Spinach & Avocado Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Cook the spaghetti as the packet directs you to, in salted water.
- When the pasta is done, add the avocado flesh, garlic, spinach, basil and lemon juice to a blender and pour 120mls (1/2 cup) of the hot pasta water in.
- Puree smooth, adding up to 60 mls (1/4 cup) more pasta water if required until you reach your desired thickness of sauce.
- If adding chilli flakes and / or bacon, stir into the sauce after you've pureed it.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan.
- Pour the sauce in, toss gently to coat then serve.
- Fry or grill the bacon until crispy then chop up and stir into the spaghetti and sauce.
- Dry fry the pine nuts until they begin to turn golden then remove from the pan to a cool plate immediately. Use as a topping for the spaghetti.
- My recipe for dairy-free parmesan cheese goes great sprinkled over this. Nutritional yeast flakes would be great too.