Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad.
You can cook Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad
- It’s of Elbow Pasta made from Chickpeas 8 ounce package.
- Prepare 1 of Onion medium size.
- You need 4 of Mini-sweet bell peppers Organic.
- You need 1 of large jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fresh Ginger about.
- Prepare handful of Cilantro.
- You need of Madras Curry Powder Swad brand.
- It’s of Original Vegenaise Follow Your Heart Brand.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad step by step
- Prepare chickpea pasta as directed. Bring water to boil. Add pasta, bring to medium heat, cook 8-10 minutes. Strain, rinse with cold water..
- Chop onion, peppers, jalapeño, fresh ginger cilantro..
- Add to pasta..
- Mix madras Curry powder, about 3 tablespoons to cup of Vegenaise or more to taste in a cup or bowl..
- Mix in the Vegenaise with the curry powder into the salad..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve cold and Enjoy!.