E-Fu Noodle. E-fu noodles are a variety of flat Chinese egg noodles made from wheat flour. They are known for their golden yellow color and chewy characteristics. The slightly chewy and slightly spongy texture of the noodles is due to the soda water used in making the dough.
This particular brand I use, can be easily found at our local supermarkets. Yellow Chives, Bean Sprouts and Garlic. A quick and easy noodle dish that's part stir-fry, part braise, and all-round deliciousness.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, e-fu noodle. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
E-fu noodles are a variety of flat Chinese egg noodles made from wheat flour. They are known for their golden yellow color and chewy characteristics. The slightly chewy and slightly spongy texture of the noodles is due to the soda water used in making the dough.
E-Fu Noodle is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. E-Fu Noodle is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have e-fu noodle using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make E-Fu Noodle:
- Take 1/2 pack of e fu noodle (boiled).
- Make ready 4 pcs of skillet chicken (thinly sliced).
- Get 1 of large black mushroom ear (boiled then thinly sliced).
- Take 4 pcs of quail egg (boiled and peeled).
- Get 4 of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Get of Shao xing wine.
- Take of Black vinegar.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Starch (dilluted).
- Get of Seasoning sauce.
Shredded Chicken Braised E-Fu Noodles (鸡丝韭黄伊府面）. Recipe adapted from: Braised E-Fu Noodles with Straw Mushrooms. Look for crispy e-fu noodles (in large round packages wrapped in cellophane) in the refrigerated noodle area of Asian supermarkets. Chinese black mushrooms are often labelled shiitake but don't. the Birthday noodle!
Steps to make E-Fu Noodle:
- Prepare all ingredients, and heat the pan..
- Heat the cooking oil, then put the garlic in. After golden brown and fragrant, add the chicken on..
- Season with soy sauce and shao xing wine until it's half cooked then bring the mushroom in. Next, add 2 cups of water or chicken stock..
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and black vinegar. When it's cooked, add some dilluted starch to thicken..
- Serve with pan fried quail egg..
E-fu is cantonese, also called shi dan mian in Mandarin or pancit canton in the Philippines. These are large rounds of looooonnnnn. Crispy E Fu noodles (Yi Mian) are smothered in seafood gravy. Talking about the contrast of We loved their wonton noodle there and the famous ifumie Binjai. Add in chicken consomme and the noodles and bring to the boil.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food e-fu noodle recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!