quick & light microwave eggplant parm. Перевод слова quick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. From Middle English quik, quic, from Old English cwic ("alive"), from Proto-Germanic *kwikwaz, from Proto-Indo-European *gʷih₃wós ("alive"), from *gʷeyh₃- ("to live"), *gʷeih₃w- ("to live"). Cognate with Dutch kwik, kwiek, German keck, Swedish kvick; and (from Indo-European) with Ancient Greek βίος.
Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community. Quick (restaurant), a Belgian fast-food restaurant chain. Quick definition: Someone or something that is quick moves or does things with great speed. You can cook quick & light microwave eggplant parm using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of quick & light microwave eggplant parm
- Prepare 1 of eggplant, peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese, divided.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lite mayo.
- It’s 2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 of — or –.
- It’s 1 can of (15 ounces) tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. Have we got time for a quick drink? What's the quickest way to the station? We stopped to have a quick look at the.
quick & light microwave eggplant parm instructions
- On a plate, mix together 2 tablespoons cheese, bread crumbs, and seasonings..
- Slice eggplant into 1/2" slices.
- Spread a very thin layer of mayo on one side of each eggplant slice. Dip side with mayo into bread crumb mixture, then place in glass baking dish, breadcrumbs facing up..
- Cover loosely. Microwave on high 7-9 minutes or until tender..
- Top with pasta sauce and remaining cheese and serve..
- If making pasta sauce, simmer all sauce ingredients until ready to use..
A nickname for someone "Jesus, sitting on the right hand of God, The Father Almighty, will come to judge the quick and the.