Oreo Modak [ instant Modak added flavor of dairy Milk chocolate]. Oreo Biscuits Modak – Modak Recipe – Oreo Modak. Hello, friends welcome back to the "Food Craft" channel today we are going to see how to make yummy and instant "Oreo Modak" recipe in detailed step by step process. So guys please try this amazing recipe at your kitchen and make your loved ones happy.😍.
Further to give more flavor and aroma, I have sprinkled freshly ground cardamom powder. Modak is a famous Indian sweet, prepared especially on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The celebrations are regarded incomplete without Modak, a sweet that is greatly associated to Ganesh Chaturthi. You can cook Oreo Modak [ instant Modak added flavor of dairy Milk chocolate] using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Modak [ instant Modak added flavor of dairy Milk chocolate]
- You need 1 Cup of Oreo Biscuit Crumps.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milkmade.
- It’s 2-3 of Almonds / dry fruits crush.
- You need 1 small pack of Dairy Milk Chocolate.
- Prepare as needed of Modak Mold.
Chocolate modak recipe – Delicious, rich modaks made with milk solids, sugar and cocoa. These will be a great treat to kids during Ganesh chaturthi. If you have used white sugar. Easiest chocolate modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi!
Oreo Modak [ instant Modak added flavor of dairy Milk chocolate] instructions
- Grind Oreo biscuits in the grinder. add Dairy milk chocolate in it and grind again…
- Make a fine powder. Add dry fruit crush it in. Add Milkmade and make a soft dough [ Sorry forgot to take the snap of dough].
- Grease the Modak Mold by ghee.. add a small ball from the dough. Oreo Modak's are ready.
Easiest chocolate modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi! The festive season doesn't get any better than this with the ultimate fusion version. ❤️Why Make On Ganesh Chaturthi. It's light, sweet yet full of chocolate flavor. Easy Chocolate Modak Recipe: Step by Step Chocolate Modak Recipe, Tips to Bookmark Add To Collection. This modak will capture everyone's heart and soul with a divine and enchanting taste of For making this sweet recipe, take a saucepan and add milk, chocolate chips and condensed milk.