Eggplant Pizza. Using eggplant as the crust, these mini-pizzas can be topped with whatever you like on your pizza. Eggplant Parmigiana Pizza, inspired by a Roman Italian classic. Grilled eggplant meets a delectable tomato sauce, all covered in crispy gooey fresh melted mozzarella and parmigiano, ripe tomato slices.
This eggplant version is low-carb, gluten-free and ready in Instead, make this eggplant pizza recipe. Our cheater's pizza, if you will, is low-carb, gluten-free and. In a pathetic attempt to make eggplant parmigiana, I created this instead. You can cook Eggplant Pizza using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Pizza
- Prepare 1 cup of Organic pasta sauce or pizza sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese or cheese of your choice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Eggplant.
It's very easy and uses basic ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen. Doesn't the Eggplant Make the Pizza Soggy? Eggplant has a lot of moisture. Eggplant Parm is spun into a pizza with grilled eggplant, marinara, fresh basil and Eggplant Parmesan Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Eggplant Pizza step by step
- Cut your eggplant (circle form).
- Drizzle olive oil or bush over eggplant.
- Bake on 370 for 7 min each side.
- Add pasta pasta over eggplant.
- Add mozzarella over eggplant.
- Put back in oven till the cheese is melted.
Then this eggplant pizza with parmesan recipe will surely be a treat. This is another great vegetable pizza recipe. This recipe saves calories by using broiled eggplant instead of fried. Sliced, baked or grilled eggplant is topped with goat cheese and veggies to make healthy little eggplant pizzas. Please check your entries and try again.