You can cook Eggplant Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagna
- It’s 2 medium of eggplant peeled and sliced into 1/2" rounds.
- You need 1 large of zucchini shredded and drained.
- Prepare 2 lb of of ground beef.
- It’s 32 of -40 oz chunky tomato sauce or jar spicy heirloom and can of sauce..
- You need 1 packages of of goat cheese or feta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of Eggs beaten with tablespoon water.
- Prepare 1/4 of as needed Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 each of Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
Eggplant Lasagna instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375. line baking sheet with foil. Oil. Dip eggplant slices in egg then bread crumb mixture and place single layer on baking sheet. Bake 20 min until golden. Then flip and bake another 20 min. Remove from oven..
- Brown beef in pan until no longer pink. Season with salt pepper garlic and olive oil. Add shredded zucchini and tomato sauce. Heat until bubbling..
- Set oven temp to 400 and oil a baking dish. Layer eggplant on bottom then need mixture and top with cheese. Then repeat layering until u end with cheese on top (sprinkle remaining breadcrumbs and Parmesan mixture). Heat in oven until bubbling (15-20 min).