INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT. Cheese, Meat and Spinach Sambousek Recipe – Middle Eastern pies Recipe – سمبوسك بحشوالجبنة والسبانخ. How To Make Samosas For Beginners. See recipes for INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT too. mincemeat, chopped onion, minced garlic, stalks celery chopped, coriander powder, flavoring and salt to taste, sheets of dough sambosa, pepper to taste.
Now fill the samosa cone with minced meat. Lift and pinch the corners together and continue along. Samosa is probably the most popular Indian snack. You can cook INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT
- Prepare of White reg. Floure.
- You need of Brown floure.
- It’s of Melted butter or oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Suger.
- It’s of Warm water or as u need.
Fried puffed pastry filled with spicy potatoes and green peas. No one can resist samosas, a mouthwatering snack. Samosas can be served any time and for any occasion. This recipe is for traditional north Indian.
INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT step by step
- In a dough bowl. Mix all ingredianses and water as you can see the dough is comming together. and knead for about five min..
- Add warm water as you can see the dough is like a ball together not very sticky.. You can add more water a big spoone at a time and knead till u get there.
- Cover with clinning film and Let it rest for about one hour no less. FILLING can be chedder cheese or precooked pound meat with onion and any aditional flavours.
- Floure the surface and make any shapes .I used special cutter .but u can make a circle and put the filling in the middle and fold it into a half.
- Heat oil as much to cover the Sambosa while frying.
- Let the pieces be gold all over.
- Remove and dry on paper.serve while it is still warm.
- HINT,U CAN FREESE ANY EXRA SAMBOSAS AS LONG .AND FRY THEM WHEN NEEDED DIRECTLY FROM FREESER AFTER TEN MIN. OUT.
Samosas are a lovely, famous Indian snack that is loved by people of all ages. Samosas are a famous Indian snack that can probably be found anywhere in the world! They're a lovely snack for a cold day when you're craving something crispy and spicy. Add a little water, until mixture becomes crumbly. Keep adding water, kneading the mixture till it becomes a soft pliable dough.