My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my salt & pepper chicken wrap 😉. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my salt & pepper chicken wrap 😉 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉:
- Get of Wholemeal Wraps warmed for 30 seconds in microwave.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper Chicken breasts ready made or made yourself.
- Get of Enough Spinach for 2 wraps.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare of Cucumber slices and cut in half.
- Get of mayonaise or Sour cream on each wrap.
- Take of cracked black Peppercorns.
Steps to make My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉:
- Add the chicken to preheated oven 180°C on a tray for 20 minutes. I used ready made ones with the coating(store bought).
- Meanwhile prepare the Wraps. Warm the Wraps (as they bend more easily then) Add to a plate add in the centre of the wrap all down the middle add Spinach, cucumber, chedder cheese cut into little slices. Then add tomato and Mayonaise or sour cream then add cracked black pepper all in the mayonaise..
- When the chicken is cooked(I used 3 chickens 1+1/2 between the two Wraps.) Cut down the centre then cut across into bite size pieces..
- Place the chicken pieces all the way down on top of the wrap. Then roll it and tuck both the ends in. Roll firmly add a little water on your finger and wet the end to stick it to the wrap. Then cut in half it's easier to hold like that..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my salt & pepper chicken wrap 😉 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!