Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken milanese. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Milanese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Milanese is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken milanese using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Milanese:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts.
- Get 2 tbsp of polenta.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil (not pictured).
- Make ready of salt & pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of sunflower oil.
- Get of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- Make ready 125 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 200 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- Get of salt & pepper.
- Make ready 150 g of penne pasta.
Instructions to make Chicken Milanese:
- Place one chicken breast in between 2 sheets of cling film & bash with a rolling pin until it is of even thickness. Repeat with the other chicken breast. Slice each one into 2 equal pieces..
- Mix the polenta with the basil & season with salt & pepper. Place the polenta, egg & flour onto 3 separate plates. Dip each piece of chicken first into the flour, then the egg & finally the polenta. Place the coated chicken onto a another plate. If you have time cover with cling film & chill in the fridge for 1 hour. Place a large frying pan over a medium heat & add 3 tbsp sunflower oil. Add the chicken 2 pieces at a time & cook for 3 minutes each side. Place on to a plate & keep warm..
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water. Wipe out the frying pan, place back on the heat & add the butter. Cook the mushrooms for 2 minutes then add the garlic & parsley & a little pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes then add the cream, stir then simmer for 2 minutes until starting to bubble. Stir in the parmesan & check the seasoning. Drain the pasta & add to the sauce tossing to coat. Serve alongside the chicken with some green salad..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken milanese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!