Philedelphia and Spinach Hasselback Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, philedelphia and spinach hasselback chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Philedelphia and Spinach Hasselback Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Philedelphia and Spinach Hasselback Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook philedelphia and spinach hasselback chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Philedelphia and Spinach Hasselback Chicken:
- Take 50 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare handful of spinach.
- Make ready of lemon juice.
- Take 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 30 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- Make ready of paprika.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Philedelphia and Spinach Hasselback Chicken:
- Heat up the olive oil in a medium sized frying pan. Cook the spinach in the pan until wilted, add the cream cheese and a splash of lemon juice. Season with salt..
- Slice the chicken through, but not all the way, across the small length of the chicken breasts and continue leaving a 2cm gap between each cut..
- Spoon a small amount of the cream cheese/spinach mixture into each of the slices of the chicken breasts..
- Season the chicken breasts.
- Add the grated cheese on the chicken breasts and sprinkle with paprika.
- Place in the oven 200C for 30 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food philedelphia and spinach hasselback chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!