Vickys Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys creamy chicken and bacon pasta, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Vickys Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys creamy chicken and bacon pasta, gf df ef sf nf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 300 grams of gluten-free pasta (dried is normally egg-free).
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 4 slice of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of skinless chicken breasts, cubed.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 300 ml of oat or coconut cream.
- Take 100 grams of frozen peas.
- Make ready 200 grams of grated cheese such as Violife free-from brand.
Steps to make Vickys Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Cook pasta to pack instructions by boiling in salted water for time given.
- Meanwhile fry off the bacon in a tablespoon of the oil then remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Put the rest of the oil in the pan and brown off the cubed chicken but don't cook it right through. Add the garlic and cook for a minute before adding the bacon back to the pan.
- Add the cream and peas and turn to a low heat so it all warms through. Season with salt & pepper.
- Drain the pasta and serve the creamy chicken spooned over with a sprinkle of cheese on top if desired.
- Violife is a vegan cheese which I use for my dairy allergic son. It's GF DF EF SF NF.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vickys creamy chicken and bacon pasta, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!