Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oven-baked chicken dippers with a creamy chive dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook oven-baked chicken dippers with a creamy chive dip using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip:
- Take of Chicken Dippers.
- Take 1 kg (2.2 lbs) of Chicken Mini Fillets (Chicken Tenders).
- Take 80 g (1/3 Cup) of Soured Cream (Sour Cream).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 5 Slices of Wholemeal Bread (Whole-Wheat Bread).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sea Salt Divided.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Freshly Ground Black Pepper Divided.
- Take of Creamy Chive Dip.
- Take 180 g (3/4 Cup) of Soured Cream.
- Make ready 1 of Spring Onion (Scallion) Finely Chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Fresh Chives Finely Chopped.
Instructions to make Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip:
- Gather your ingredients and get your equipment ready..
- First, put your chicken mini fillets (chicken tenders) in a bowl with the soured cream, ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp black pepper. Stir until the chicken is evenly coated. Put to one side to marinate..
- Grab your slices of wholemeal bread and blitz them in a food processor until you have a fine crumb..
- Put a skillet or frying pan on a medium heat, pour in the olive oil and give it a minute to heat up. Add in the breadcrumbs, parsley, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and the remaining salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes (more towards the end to make sure the crumbs don't burn) until the breadcrumbs are golden brown..
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a bowl and one by one coat each chicken fillet with the breadcrumbs. Press down firmly to ensure the breadcrumbs stick and shake off any excess before laying them on the baking tray..
- Bake the chicken dippers in the oven for about 18-20 minutes or until cooked through..
- While the chicken dippers are in the oven, combine the soured cream, chives and spring onions to make the creamy chive dip. Happy dunking! I hope you like 'em!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oven-baked chicken dippers with a creamy chive dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!