Healthy brownie. These healthy brownies have it all – the luscious fudgy texture, the intense chocolate flavour and they're easy to make! Plus, they're gluten, grain and dairy free, as well as paleo. Healthier Brownies are made with almond flour instead of white flour, coconut oil instead of butter and they're sweetened with honey and dates instead of sugar.
These gluten-free brownies are amazing for your sweet cravings. They come in handy especially when you are trying to maintain a diet or if you are allergic. Healthy Mocha, Almond and Chocolate Chunk Brownies. You can cook Healthy brownie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy brownie
- It’s 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need Few of raisins.
Heather Crosby is the multi-talented culinary extraordinaire, author and founder of Yum Universe. Brownies fall into two categories: ones that are ooey-gooey fudgy chocolate, and those that are more cake-like. These healthy brownies change everything you ever thought about brownies. These are the simplest, most decadent low-calorie chocolate brownies I've ever devoured…I mean eaten.
Healthy brownie instructions
- In a bowl add powder sugar and butter beat it properly now add curd and mix well and keep a side.
- In a bowl place, siever add semolina, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and sieve it.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix together keep 5 minutes..
- Grease mould with butter pour batter into mould and bake preheated microwave at 180 degrees approx 40 minutes.
- Check with toothpick if clean place it on a rack and demold after cool completely and cut into the desired shape and enjoy it any time.
These are the BEST healthy brownies! They are SO fudgy and made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil, applesauce and have reduced sugar. Here are six healthy brownie recipes that turn your sweet tooth habit into a healthy one when a chocolate Brownie Recipes That Satisfy Sweet Cravings (Without Sacrificing Healthy Eating). Enjoy healthy brownies this holiday season. Totally whole grain and totally delicious!