easy brownie cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Brownie Mix Cookies. Learn how to make the best fudgy chocolate brownie cookies. These cookies are so rich with chocolaty flavor, so delicious and chewy.
You guys, these are my favorite cookies of all time. Brownie fans must try these delicious Brownie Cookies. I was in search of a new cookie to make – something quick and easy – to take to a church function. You can cook easy brownie cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy brownie cookies
- Prepare 1 box of brownie mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
This Brownie Cookies recipe which gives you the best of both worlds in a cookie! Check out my Prize-winning Key Lime Pie. THIS recipe is SO easy and honestly, you just can't mess it up! Scoop golf ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out.
easy brownie cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- melt butter in microwave.
- mix together egg, brownie mix, and butter. the batter should be completely moistened but thick and sticky. if there is still dry mix melt a little bit more butter and add just until the dry mix is incorporated..
- use 2 spoons, a cookie scoop, or your greased hands to make balls with the batter. place them on an ungreased cookie sheet and pat down slightly..
- bake for 8 to 10 minutes, the cookies will be soft but the tops should look slightly cracked. let cool for 10 to 15 minutes to set, and then enjoy!.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies loaded with extra chocolate chips and M&M's. Only requires one bowl and no refrigerating. The perfect easy and delicious cookie for Valentine's Day! Fudge brownie cookies; I love this fudge brownie cookies recipe! It always turns out perfect and And he dreamed up brownie cookies with white chocolate chips, sandwiched with marshmallow.