Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Quesadilla is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Quesadilla is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken quesadilla using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Get 600 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 200 g of cheese.
- Get 300 g of Hot chili sauce.
- Make ready 200 g of sour cream.
- Prepare 100 g of Sweet corn.
- Take 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready 4 of Tortillas.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Take 1 of bell pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- First, chop the vegetables. Cut the cherry tomatoes in 4 halves..
- Preheat the pan and saute the onion and the pepper in two spoons of olive oil..
- Stir and continue cooking until the vegetables are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt to taste and put aside..
- Cut the chicken into very small cubes and season with salt and spices.
- In the same skillet, cook the meat for about 5 minutes, until it becomes white to golden and soft..
- Great the cheese. I used hard cheese..
- Next, prepare the sauce. All you have to do is to combine the chilli sauce with the sour cream..
- In a pan, heat the tortilla for about 30 seconds on each side..
- The top half of the tortilla with the sauce, add the grated cheese, vegetables, chicken, corn and parsley leaves. Fold the other half of the tortilla over and voila, the Chicken Quesadilla is ready. Repeat the steps to make 4 quesadillas..
- You can slice into wedges and serve with sour cream..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!