Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs. Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs. Add the rice, peas, salmon, eggs, soy sesame and lemon juice and gently stir to mix. Heat until piping hot before serving.
A quick one pot rice accompanied by creamy and delicious tomato eggs. To make tomato eggs slightly different, I added fresh basil leaves. Simple and easy to make and delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs. Add the rice, peas, salmon, eggs, soy sesame and lemon juice and gently stir to mix. Heat until piping hot before serving.
Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs:
- Take of Salmon Mushroom Rice.
- Make ready 3/4-1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- Make ready 200 g of salmon.
- Prepare 300 g of mushrooms.
- Get of Tomato Basil Egg.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 ml of dashi broth.
- Prepare 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready Handful of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
Fill a roasting pan with boiling water and place it on the oven floor. Heat a little oil in a large non stick frying pan. Stir through basil, salt and pepper. Wipe out the pan; Whisk together the eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
Steps to make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs:
- Cook brown rice and mushrooms in rice cooker. When rice is about 10 mins to being done, place salmon. Using residual heat to cook, will prevent the salmon from drying out..
- Stir-fry eggs briefly till they are about 50% done. They should still be quite wet and half-cooked. Set aside..
- Stir-fry minced garlic and cherry tomatoes till juices come out. Add in dashi broth and cook for 10 mins. Switch off heat, add in eggs and basil and mix it around till the basil have just wilted. The eggs will cook in the remaining heat..
Mushrooms are absolutely packed with flavor, and make a delicious ingredient in a huge variety of dishes. Pan fried to a flakey perfection, salmon is crispy on the outside and drenched in a creamy and super fragrant sun-dried tomato sauce. This delicious version of eggs Benedict is made with salmon and quinoa cakes all topped with a savory creole mustard hollandaise sauce.. This savory Mushroom and Rice Soup with thyme and just a dash of sherry is simple with just a touch of sophistication to add to your weeknight meals.. creamy Cheese & Basil Stuffed Mushrooms made with . Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!