Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, eton mess. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Eton Mess is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Eton Mess is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook eton mess using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eton Mess:
- Make ready 1 punnet of (*about 250g) Strawberries *cut in halves OR quarters.
- Make ready 200 ml of Thickened Cream *whipped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Icing Sugar.
- Get 40 g of Meringue *broken into small pieces.
- Make ready of <Strawberry Sauce>.
- Make ready 1/2 punnet of (*about 125g) Strawberries *Raspberries are also good!.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
Steps to make Eton Mess:
- Make Strawberry (Raspberry) Sauce. Rinse Strawberries, remove the hulls, and slice thickly. Place them in a saucepan, squash a little bit using a masher or spoon to let some juice come out, as this will speed up the cooking process. Add Sugar and bring to the boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. The sauce will thicken up slightly as it cools..
- Rinse 1 punnet of Strawberries, remove the hulls, and cut in halves or quarters..
- Place Thickened Cream and Icing Sugar in a bowl, beat until thick. Add broken Meringue and Mango pieces, and stir to just combined..
- Layer some of the meringue mixture, strawberries and strawberry sauce in serving glasses. Top with the strawberry sauce and serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food eton mess recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!