Healthy Chocolate Truffles with Soy Milk. Start by finely chopping your chocolate so it melts more quickly. Heat the whipped cream or coconut milk-either on Chop chocolate finely, so it will melt more quickly and evenly. If using coconut milk, be sure it's the full-fat canned type.
And when using healthy dark chocolate, they are healthy too! Dark Sweet Chocolate [sugar, chocolate,cocoa butter, skim milk, milkfat, soya lecithin (emulsifier), vanillin (artificial flavoring)], vegetable oil (coconut. I'm teaming up with Silk and my favorite little taste-testers, Summer and Baby Annabel, to make healthy, delicious, EASY chocolate truffles with Silk soy milk. You can have Healthy Chocolate Truffles with Soy Milk using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Truffles with Soy Milk
- It’s 2 of packets ●Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 50 ml of ●Soy milk (or milk).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ●Instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ●Mizuame syrup (honey is OK too).
- It’s 1 of Cocoa powder.
Feel free to coat the truffles in cocoa powder, shredded coconut, mini chocolate chips, natural rainbow sprinkles, or whatever you want! All I know is that whey and egg protein powders won't work. It's worth a shot using your soy protein. Milk Chocolate Truffles Recipe & Video.
Healthy Chocolate Truffles with Soy Milk instructions
- Break the chocolate with your hands and put with all the ● ingredients in a microwave heatproof container. Microwave for 3 minutes and leave to stand for a while. Stir gently with a spatula..
- If you find any lumps, return to the microwave. Heat for about 10 to 20 seconds and stir gently. Repeat this process until all the lumps are gone. The chocolate will be smooth and shiny..
- Line a plastic container with cling film. Let the excess cling film over the edges of the container to remove the set chocolate easily. Chill in the fridge to harden..
- After the chocolate is set, lift the cling film and remove the chocolate from the container. Cut into equal sizes with a knife. If you give them as gifts, it is better to use a scale to cut the chocolate into equal portions..
- Coat with cocoa powder and it is done..
- User "Ayahei" commented that she added more coffee to her chocolates and her mother loved them..
Chocolate Truffles are a deliciously rich bite-sized petit four made from a creamy mixture of chocolate, cream, and butter. It's fun shaping the truffles and then rolling them in things like unsweetened cocoa powder, confectioners (powdered. ); salt; hydrolyzed milk protein; lecithin (soy); sodium metabisulfite (to maintain freshness). The Skinny on Healthy Chocolate Almond Coconut Truffles. These simple chocolate truffles, made with just a few ingredients, deliver all the flavors of Hershey's notorious. Paleo Chocolate Fudge Truffles are a healthy Paleo energy ball recipe made with coconut milk and almond butter for a super creamy and ultra-fudgy grain-free, gluten-free, and vegan dessert recipe!