Air Fryer chicken drumsticks.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, air fryer chicken drumsticks. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Air Fryer chicken drumsticks is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Air Fryer chicken drumsticks is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook air fryer chicken drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Air Fryer chicken drumsticks:
- Take 7 of chicken drumsticks.
- Make ready 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 of capsule of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Air Fryer chicken drumsticks:
- Chicken drumsticks are clean, slightly lightened on the meat. Get a small bowl add soy sauce, seasoning powder, sesame oil, chili powder, olive oil, brown sugar and garlic powder and mix well to dissolve. Then marinate chicken drumstick with the mixture on for 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- After 1 hour, remove the chicken drumsticks for 2 minutes in the microwave. Air Fryer has been pre-warmed up. Then put chicken drumsticks in a pot, fry at 320 degrees for 25 minutes. This way you do not need to turn the chicken pieces but the chicken pieces are still ripe evenly and especially the inside is very soft..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food air fryer chicken drumsticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!