Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, thyme honey balsamic vinegar chicken drumstick. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook thyme honey balsamic vinegar chicken drumstick using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick:
- Take 10 of chicken drumsticks.
- Make ready of (Marinade).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper/paprika.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger, grated (powder is fine too, I think).
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of Oyster sauce (optional).
- Get 1.5 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take of (Baste).
- Get 1 tbsp of honey + 1 tbsp water (mix).
- Get of Sesame seeds (optional).
Instructions to make Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick:
- Boil water in a pot and blanch chicken for approximately 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Mix marinade in a large mixing bowl.
- Marinade chicken for about 2 hours in the fridge.
- Heat oven to 150 degree and bake chicken for 40 minutes, basting in between.
- Done. As simple as that. Garnish with sesame seeds if you want. If not, just skip it, not gonna make much difference 😁😂❤️.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thyme honey balsamic vinegar chicken drumstick recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!