Kids loves simple taste!! Asparagus and cheese. Asparagus is very good for our health. But what does asparagus taste like? Find your answer here and the easy ways to cook asparagus.
You don't even have to cook it! Roasting asparagus brings out its best. The tips get a little crispy in the oven, which I love, and the You can keep your roasted asparagus as simple as you'd like. You can cook Kids loves simple taste!! Asparagus and cheese using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kids loves simple taste!! Asparagus and cheese
- It’s 10 of Asparagus.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Any cheese.
- You need of Little olive oil.
I included the basic recipe below Sprinkle of finely grated Parmesan cheese. Small handful of fresh mint or parsley, finely chopped. Poached eggs, asparagus, fresh cracked pepper and shaved Pecorino Romano over tri-colored pasta. Perfectly crisp asparagus and tender red potatoes make this meal filling and great for families.
Kids loves simple taste!! Asparagus and cheese instructions
- Cut off 1cm the end of asparagus, and peel 3cm from the end, because the parts has a strong fiber..
- Put some olive oil on frying pan and heat, add all asparagus. Cover the pan and shake sometimes when you need..
- When it cooked to transfer on dish, put some salt and pepper, add shredded cheese. Done !!.
- My cooking video are available on YouTube, you can search "Coozy Life" if you like I would love you to have "Subscribe" and "Thumbs Up". Your supports will encourage me to make more interesting recipes in the future..
Healthy eating does not mean that you have to skip out on flavor and this Cajun Asparagus and I'm Hayley the author, recipe developer, and taste tester for this blog. Delicious asparagus on a flaky, buttery puff pastry crust with plenty of cheese and Dijon mustard, this Tips for this Asparagus Tart. Asparagus is so simple to make and doesn't require anything fancy to taste great. I steam my asparagus like this in just a little bit of water, and then no steamer basket is needed. Then, once it is a bright green color I saute it in a tad of olive oil for about a minute and sprinkle with a little salt.