Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, buttermilk fried chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Buttermilk Fried Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook buttermilk fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Make ready 2-3 pounds of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2-4 tbs of garlic powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Take 3 cups of buttermilk.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Make ready 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 spoonfuls of butter.
Steps to make Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Rinse chicken. Pour buttermilk in bowl. Add garlic powder, minced garlic, salt & pepper, mix. Cover & place in fridge. Let marinade for 18-24hrs..
- Turn oil onto 6 or 7. When oil starts to get hot, place butter in oil, it should bubble & make sound. Put flower, baking powder, garlic powder & pepper in mixing bowl, mix..
- Take chicken out of buttermilk, and place in flour. Place in oil until brown, flip..
- Place on paper towel to soak up oil. Cook chicken in oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or to your liking, flipping occasionally..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food buttermilk fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!