Chicken Mayo French toast.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken mayo french toast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Mayo French toast is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Mayo French toast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken mayo french toast using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mayo French toast:
- Make ready 500 g of white bread.
- Take 1 of whole chicken breast.
- Prepare of Handfull shallots.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of butter.
Steps to make Chicken Mayo French toast:
- Boil your chicken breast until well cooked.Leave it to cool down.
- Shred the chicken breast into small chunks,put it into a bowl and season it with salt and pepper.Add mayonnaise and mix it until well combined.Set aside.
- Take out your bread,remove the outer crust..
- Roll out your bread into thin slices using a rolling pin..
- Fill your bread with chicken mayo mixture and cover it with another slice of bread making sure to press the edges so that the mixture won't come out…
- Beat your eggs and season them with salt and pepper.Put your shallots in there as well..
- Dip your bread in eggs making sure to coat it on all sides..
- Heat your pan and put butter until melted..
- Fry your bread until golden brown on each side.Leave it to rest on a board for a minute..
- Cut it into desirable shapes…
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken mayo french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!