Sunshine's homemade doughnuts / chocolate glaze. How to make Yeast Doughnuts with a Chocolate Glaze from scratch. Making homemade glazed doughnuts is easier than you think. Try the strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla frostings in these homemade frosted doughnuts. #ChocolateDonuts #HomemadeDoughnutRecipe #ChocolateGlazedDonuts Today's recipe is Chocolate Glazed Donuts.
Baked Mini Buttermilk Doughnuts with Nutella Glaze: Get the Recipe. Make the glaze: Sift the confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl. Making homemade donuts are always on my to do list. You can cook Sunshine's homemade doughnuts / chocolate glaze using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunshine's homemade doughnuts / chocolate glaze
- It’s 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water [105° to 115 °].
- Prepare 3/4 cup of warm milk (105°to115°).
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of shortening.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of bread flour , divided.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour for surface.
- It’s of chocolate glaze.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 packages of milk chocolate , chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of sifted powder sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Couple weeks back, on a fine evening i was craving so badly for them. When i finished making this donuts, i decided to do a simple glaze. Then i discovered that i was out of icing sugar. So i made a cooked chocolate glaze for it.
Sunshine's homemade doughnuts / chocolate glaze instructions
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large mixing bowl,add next 5 ingredients and 1 cup of bread flour , beat at medium speed with electric mixer, for 2 minutes , stir in 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Cover and let it rise, in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or double in size .punch dough down , turn dough out onto a well floured surface. And knead several times .roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness, and cut out with 2 1/2 floured doughnut cutter , place doughnuts on a lightly floured cookie sheet , cover and let rise for 30 minutes or till doubled in size..
- Heat 3 inches of oil to 350° , drop in 2 or 3 doughnuts at a time away from u ,cook 1 minute on each side , place on wire rack when lightly golden color. Put a paper towel under wire rack ..
- Dip in chocolate glaze when doughnut is still warm..
- Melt butter and chocolate in a sauce pan , remove from heat add hot water, vanilla and powder sugar and beat well .keep warm , stir occasionally, do this when ready to fry the doughnuts.
- Dip in chocolate glaze or powder sugar or fill with jams are preserves , enjoy.
These Homemade Glazed Doughnuts are super fluffy and soft. You could make this simple doughnut recipe with any glaze you want. Chocolate, caramel, lemon glaze, you name it or think about a cinnamon sugar. The glaze will drip down and start to set a bit, and the doughnuts will just get more delicious by the second. The "chocolate" doughnut you see in the back row is actually a regular doughnut that cooked a little too long because I let the.