Grilled Achari Garlic Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled achari garlic chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Achari Garlic Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Grilled Achari Garlic Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled achari garlic chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Achari Garlic Chicken:
- Make ready 6 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Take 7-8 of garlic cloves, ground / grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1-2 tbsp. of pickle (I used mango pickle).
- Take as needed of oil / leftover marinade for basting.
Instructions to make Grilled Achari Garlic Chicken:
- Clean the chicken drumsticks and make cuts on them. Make a paste of garlic, red chilli powder, pickle, oil and salt with little water..
- Smear this paste all over the chicken drumsticks and marinate for 2-3 hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator..
- Line a baking tray with foil and arrange the marinated chicken legs over it. Grill for 30-35 minutes by basting with oil / leftover marinade and flipping them halfway through..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve them hot with green chutney..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food grilled achari garlic chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!