Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spicy breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶:
- Get 1/2 cup of ground sausage cooked.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of thinly diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Fritos jalepeno cheddar cheese dip.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 4 of flour tortillas.
Steps to make Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶:
- Cook the ground sausage along with the onions until no pink remains. Season with salt and pepper..
- Mix milk and egg and pour into sausage onion mixture and stir in shredded cheese. Cook until eggs are fluffy stirring often..
- Take a clean skillet and turn heat to medium low. Spread 1 tablespoon of Fritos cheese on two tortillas then split the sausage egg and cheese mixture between both cheesy tortillas and top each one with remaining tortilla. Cook each one 2-3 min per side or until speckled golden brown..
- Serve with hot sauce, gravy to dip, salsa, sour cream, cheese sauce etc!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!