Sun Dried Tomato Pasta. Sun-dried tomatoes are a common ingredient in Italian cuisine. Italians originally dried tomatoes on their ceramic rooftops. I've made sun dried tomato pasta before by just by stirring chopped up bits of sun dried tomato through a cream based sauce.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Barilla®. Changes to the Original Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Recipe: Many readers were having trouble with the original recipe, so I reformulated it a bit based on my experience creating one pot pastas since this recipe was originally posted (it's now based on my One Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta). Reviews for: Photos of Asiago Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta. #entertainingwithbeth #pasta #easyrecipe This creamy sun-dried tomato and spinach pasta is a quick and easy weeknight meal for when you find yourself. You can have Sun Dried Tomato Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1 lb. of your favorite pasta. Fusilli pasta always looks pretty!.
- Prepare 10 oz. of jar of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh spinach (2 handfuls).
- Prepare Cup of fresh basil.
- It’s to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes,.
- Prepare Cup of grated Locatelli cheese.
This delicious Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta is so easy to make, full of flavor, thick and creamy and you'd never know it's vegan and oil-free and healthy. It is also low-fat but tastes incredibly rich! *This post contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy here. Homemade sun-dried tomato pesto with pasta and roasted vegetables is an easy weeknight dinner!
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta step by step
- Prepare pasta to al dente, 8-10 minutes..
- While pasta is cooking, blend sun dried tomatoes, including the oil, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes, in a food processor, until it’s well blended and has a pasty texture..
- Drain pasta, reserving one cup of pasta water..
- Add pasta back into the pot over medium heat, along with the reserved cup of water, tomato mixture and spinach..
- Stir over medium heat until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add the Locatelli and top with more fresh basil..
- Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
This vegetarian recipe is easily made vegan and gluten Sun-dried tomato pesto has been on my list for ages now, so when my friends at DeLallo asked me to create a recipe that highlights their fantastic. We are officially back on our school time routine. Early morning breakfast, school lunches, drop off, pick up, and after school sports. Came across your recipe by googling quick pasta ideas with sundried tomatoes. I added chopped black olives to go on top.