holy-moist chocolate cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy Basic chocolate cupcakes which are, indefinitely, anything but basic. This is a solid base recipe that serves as a jumping off point for many others.
This is the be all, end all, of chocolate cupcake recipes. Your days of resorting to a cake mix can be a thing of the past. The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate! You can have holy-moist chocolate cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of holy-moist chocolate cupcakes
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of JD.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of custard.
- Prepare 2 cup of frosting.
Looking for a moist chocolate cupcake recipe? This recipe is made in one bowl, and is frosted with a delicious chocolate buttercream. I use it in place of dutch-processed cocoa to really give these moist chocolate cupcakes a beautiful color, and to intensify the taste! This mouthwatering moist chocolate cupcake recipe makes incredible homemade chocolate cupcakes topped with silky chocolate cream cheese frosting.
holy-moist chocolate cupcakes instructions
- preheat oven to 325℉.
- sift all dry ingredients to mix.
- measure and stir all wet ingredients to mix.
- add wet ingredients to dry ingredients mix till just combined.
- bake @ 325℉ for 12-18 mins, check @ 15 with toothpick.
- let them cool completely (snatch one to try, no one will know!).
- apple core the center out, spoon in some store bought or home made yummy custard.
- do a pretty frosting swirl on top as you like~.
- duh! enjoy 😀 keep one for yourself in the kitchen, bc they are gotta be a goner when you turn around to grab something else for everyone~ no one will remember to save you one. Lol~.
These light and fluffy cupcakes stay moist for days. This will be your new go-to chocolate cupcake recipe – it's so easy to make! These Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, decadent, ultra-flavorful and easy. I baked a batch for a family dinner and they were a big hit with all the kiddos. The cupcakes were adapted from Simply Recipes.