Moist banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. The perfect cream cheese frosting, both sweet and tangy, sinking into the top of the cake made it. Moist Banana Cake – ridiculously moist, fluffy and full of wonderful flavors.
Let me start by saying I hate the word moist. It's one of those words that. This Banana Cake is so soft, moist and banana-y! You can cook Moist banana cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist banana cake
- Prepare 110 g of butter.
- Prepare Half of cup sugar.
- You need 2 of medium size eggs.
- You need 3 of medium Super ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 150 g of Einkorn whole-wheat Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
It's topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream and fresh banana slices. If you love bananas, you'll fall in love with this yummy recipe! Moist Banana Cake with Cream Cheese FrostingArt and the Kitchen. Moist Banana Cake With Whipped Cream Buttercream FrostingVeena Azmanov.
Moist banana cake instructions
- Cream butter and sugar and mix in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in mashed bananas.
- Fold in dry ingredients – do not over mix or the cake will become hard.
- Bake at 175deg c for about 45mins. I covered top with foil after 30mins.
- I used a 8×8 inch square pan for this and the cake is about 3cm thick. Feel free to use a loaf tin and adjust bake time accordingly.
Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many reasons. Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl and set aside. Using cake-mixer, beat eggs and sugar until thick and pale yellow. This moist banana cake is surprisingly simple and easy to make. Fresh ripe bananas in an oil-based vanilla batter with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg makes this cake perfect for breakfast. "Fluffy, moist southern banana cake made from scratch and full of fresh banana flavor.