Edamame pasta. We tried Aldi's keto-friendly Edamame Spaghetti. Here's what we thought — and the best way to cook the stuff. This edamame pasta dish is made with edamame spaghetti noodles, mushrooms, walnuts, extra virgin olive oil, and seasoning.
Or do they bring to mind visions of mushy pasta in a greasy slick of mayonnaise? Edamame Pasta with Meatballs is a new take on a classic Italian meal. Instead of high carb, low nutrition spaghetti noodles, this recipe uses nutritious low carb noodles made from edamame beans. You can have Edamame pasta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Edamame pasta
- Prepare 180 g of pasta.
- It’s 100 g of frozen Edamame.
- You need 2 tbs of home made basil pesto.
- You need of hemp oil.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
Edamame pesto pasta made from scratch. Lighter and healthier than regular pesto but just as I hope you enjoy this nutritious vegan edamame pesto pasta! If you make it, I'd love to hear how it goes in. Whole Wheat Pasta with Edamame and Pesto SauceMadeleine Cocina.
Edamame pasta step by step
- Soak pasta and peas in one cup of water for more than 4 hours to be soft..
- Drain water and add into boiling water for only one minute..
- Drain water. Mix with basil pesto..
- Drizzle hemp oil to add nitty flavour and grease parmesan cheese if you like..
This recipe is quick, nutritious, budget friendly and makes a great pack ahead lunch! If you guys like the videos please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE. This Edamame Pasta With Chimichurri dish is ideal to enjoy during the summer and all year long, and it can be served warm or cold. Cook the edamame pasta following the package instructions. Try this Edamame Pasta Salad tonight.