Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken wontons. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Wontons is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Wontons is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken wontons using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Wontons:
- Get 250 gms of Chicken boneless.
- Take 2 Cups of Hara pyaz (Green onion) chopped.
- Prepare 7-8 of Hari mirch (Green chilies).
- Prepare of Shimla mirch (Capsicum) 1 medium.
- Take 1 tbs of Soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Kali mirch powder(Black pepper powder).
- Prepare of Chicken cube ½.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Oil.
- Make ready of Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste.
- Get 1 of Anda (Egg) beaten.
- Make ready of Wonton wraps.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chicken Wontons:
- Pat dry chicken boneless cubes with kitchen tissue. In chopper,add chicken boneless cubes,green onion,green chilies,capsicum,soy sauce,black pepper powder,chicken cube,oil,salt and chop until well combined & set aside..
- Take wanton wrap,add 1 tbs mixture in the center,apply egg at the edges,fold in triangular shape & seal all sides. Apply egg on one side of triangle and overlap to form wonton shape (makes 25-30)..
- In wok,heat oil and fry until golden brown. Can be stored up to one month in freezer.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken wontons recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!