Banana Bread with Cream cheese frosting.
You can cook Banana Bread with Cream cheese frosting using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with Cream cheese frosting
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of oil (80 ml).
- You need of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of banana essence.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of ~ (Cream cheese frosting)~.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- Prepare of chocolate sauce/syrup.
- Prepare of Melted chocolate (as required to make COOKPAD logo).
Banana Bread with Cream cheese frosting instructions
- Beat eggs with white regular sugar and brown sugar..
- Add oil, banana essence in it and mix well. (I am using hand whisk you can also use electric heater). Now mash ripe bananas..
- Add mashed bananas in egg batter and mixed it. Seive flour, salt and baking soda twice then add in eggs & bananas mixture..
- After adding flour mix it well till combine..
- Pour this batter in greased and floured loaf tin. And bake it at 180° for 30 to 35 minutes or till your toothpick comes out clean. (Also makes on stove oven means In Pateela). For frosting beat icing sugar, cream cheese and butter till creamy. (Also use just simple butter icing).pipe this frosting on cooled banana bread pour chocolate syrup..
- Make a COOKPAD logo on butter paper with melted dark chocolate. After few minutes tag it on the delicious bread. Hope like this great recipe. Must try. Happy Cooking. Enjoy😊.