Moist Vanilla Cupcakes. These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and so moist – for days! They are my new favorite vanilla cupcake! This Easy Vanilla Cupcake recipe makes moist vanilla cupcakes topped my my favorite vanilla buttercream frosting.
The vanilla flavor isn't too strong and the cupcakes aren't too sweet. They can be made really quickly, too, and in just one bowl. This is an easy and no fail recipe for the best moist vanilla cupcakes. You can have Moist Vanilla Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Vanilla Cupcakes
- Prepare 150 g of cake flour.
- You need 1 g of baking soda.
- You need 3 g of baking poder.
- You need 140 g of butter.
- It’s 130 g of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of medium eggs at room temp.
- You need 6 g of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tbspn of milk (optional).
These beautiful vanilla cupcakes are soft, moist and packed with sweet vanilla flavor. The homemade recipe is easy to follow for even the most beginner baker. #vanillacupcakes #homemade #moist. Vanilla Cupcakes Don't Have To Be Boring. Another benefit to having an moist vanilla cupcake recipe up your sleeve?
Moist Vanilla Cupcakes step by step
- Normally i measure my ingredients before i start..
- Pre heat your oven at 180°C. And line a 12 hole muffin baking tin with 12 medium cupcake cases..
- In a large bowl, sieve cake flour, baking powder and baking soda together then set aside..
- Using a paddle attachment for electric stand mixer or beaters for hand mixer, beat the sugar and butter together in another large bowl until the mixture becomes pale and fluffy. (that might take about 3mins or so). Stop and scrap down the bowl ocassionally so that everything is well combined..
- Add the three eggs one at a time until the mixture is well incorporated. It is at this point that you add vanilla extract..
- Using a spatula or a whisk, gently fold in the flour mixture in 3 batches into the egg, sugar and butter mixture..
- Use a spoon, icecream scoop or piping bag to fill the cupcake cases lined in a muffin/cupcake baking tin. Ensure that they are filled 3/4 way and not upto the brim..
- Bake at 170°C for 18mins. Then 200 at 2mins to brown on top..
- Important to note: Do not overbake because the batter does not have liquid and if you do.. You cupcakes might end up very hard and dry. If you fear that you might overbake, please add two tablespoons of whole fat milk. ☺.
- Once you have removed your cupcakes from the oven allow to cool for 10mins. Remove from the muffin tins and set on cake stand..
- You can then enjoy your moist, spongy and fluffy cucakes..
It's the perfect starting point for so many different flavors of cupcakes! Say goodbye to boring vanilla cupcakes and HELLO to the best vanilla cupcakes of your dreams! Incredibly moist and tender vanilla cupcakes with an airy chocolate buttercream frosting. The best moist and fluffy vanilla cupcake recipe made from scratch. These amazing vanilla cupcakes get their flavor and velvety texture from buttermilk.