Mango Cheesecake. Now, I love cheesecake and I love mangoes, the mangoes best eaten in their natural state, and preferably in the bath But the two together make a dessert that manages to be both comforting and elegant The scented flesh of the fruit does more than add to the taste of the cheesecake: it transforms the texture, too The cheesecake was still not as dense, but the mango taste with the lime kicker was definitely there. The fact that it is still lighter than a regular cheesecake makes it perfect for spring and. Add sour cream, eggs, mango puree, vanilla and lemon juice; process using on/off turns until combined.
It's an ultra creamy and mousse-like cheesecake that is super easy to make in just a few simple steps and with a few ingredients. Add half of this mixture to the cream cheese mix. Pour this on top of graham cracker crust. You can cook Mango Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Cheesecake
- It’s 140 Grams of Graham cracker digestive biscuit crumbs / crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 of butter Stick , unsalted , softened.
- You need 8 oz packs of cream cheese of 3.
- You need 2 Cups of Mango , pureed.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of Custard powder.
Pour remaining mango mix on top of chilled cheesecake. This Mango Lime Cheesecake is rich, creamy and bursting with tropical flavors! The recipe starts with a flavorful graham cracker crust and coconut crust, then is filled with a thick, creamy layer of cheesecake infused with mango and lime, and finally it's topped with a tart mango citrus glaze and whipped cream. Stir hot water and gelatin together in a small bowl until dissolved; mix in mango puree.
Mango Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C..
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs (you can also use digestive biscuits) with the butter until the mixture looks like damp sand..
- Pat the crumbs into the base of a springform pan, and place in the freezer to set..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese till smooth..
- Add the mango puree, and beat well till incorporated..
- Add the sugar (you may increase or decrease the amount of sugar you use depending upon the sweetness of the mangoes) and beat well till combined..
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and custard powder and beat till fully incorporated..
- Take the springform pan out of the freezer and wrap it in a layer of clingwrap, then an layer of aluminium foil..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Place the pan in a roasting tray, and place the roasting tray in the oven. Pour water from a recently boiled kettle in the roasting tray, till halfway up the sides of the pan..
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, till the cake is just set but the center is still a bit wobbly..
- Remove the cake from the oven, take it out of the water bath and place it on a counter-top..
- Unwrap the aluminium foil and clingwrap, and let the cake cool to room temperature..
- Once cooled, place the cake in the refrigerator to set for at least 4 hours (you could do this overnight too)..
- When set and chilled, unspring the cake from the pan and serve..
- Optional: you could make a 'mango mirror' to top the cake. Dissolve 1 level tsp of powdered gelatin in 1 tablespoon of hot water, and add it to 1 cup of thick mango juice (with pulp). Pour over the cooled cake, and place it in the fridge to set the 'mirror'..
This No Bake Mango Cheesecake is a complete and utter celebration of summer! When I photograph beautiful cakes like this, it sometimes makes me wish I wasn't the Queen of Brown Food. Why This Mango Cheesecake Needs To Be On Your Plate Right Now. From the sweet tang of the mango purée to the creamy and deliciously sweet cheesecake, to slices of fresh mango on top, you'll find yourself indulging in each and every bite of this Mango Cheese cake. And the creamy cheesecake isn't the only star of this Instant Pot dessert.