Jenny's Easy Creamy Pesto Capellini. Join me in making vegan capellini with mushroom, roasted tomatoes, and pesto. This recipe is dairy free, stress free, and of course delicious! Easy vegan pesto capellini pasta recipe.
Fast & Easy Seafood Dinner: Spicy Scallops With Capellini. As much as I love chili and a simple meatloaf, they often become an all-too-regular part of my weeknight meal. Monticello, una de las mejores pastas del mundo. You can cook Jenny's Easy Creamy Pesto Capellini using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jenny's Easy Creamy Pesto Capellini
- It’s 1 Pound of Capellini Pasta.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Salted Butter.
- It’s 2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1 Cup of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Package of Knorr Pesto Mix (Prepare according to directions).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Filtered Water.
- You need 1 Clove of Minced Garlic.
Sorprende al mejor estilo Monticello con esta deliciosa receta. Looking for a creamy seafood dinner using Muir Glen® tomatoes? Place tomatoes, whipping cream, pesto and salt in skillet; mix well. Pesto gets a creamy boost in this quick and easy recipe that goes well with pasta, veggies, and chicken.
Jenny's Easy Creamy Pesto Capellini instructions
- In a large pot, boil Capellini Noodles according to box directions. I boil mine al dente in salted water..
- Drain noodles, and toss with some butter and/or olive oil to prevent sticking. Cover noodles and set aside..
- Pesto Mix: Bring 3/4 Cup water, 1/4 Cup Olive Oil, Knorr Pesto Mix, and 1 Clove of minced Garlic to boil. Stir constantly. Lower heat, and bring to a simmer. Stir occasionally for 5 minutes..
- In a large, nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat..
- Stir in heavy cream, and season with pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, whisking constantly..
- Stir Parmesan Cheese into cream sauce, whisking until thoroughly mixed. Blend in the pesto, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened..
- Ladle sauce over the noodles, and enjoy..
- This dish is also perfect with the addition of grilled or blackened chicken or shrimp. I've also garnished with diced roma tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, green onions, sauteed mushrooms and sliced almonds. The possibilities are endless..
I use pre-made or prepared pesto. Very simple and really tasty sauce. Great over pasta, veggies, and chicken. Cappellini, like capelli d'angelo or angel hair pasta, is a very thin noodle that can easily be the focus of any weeknight meal. Make it with tomato sauce or top it with shrimp or stir in some pesto — discover new capellini recipes right here.