You can cook Mince Lasagne using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mince Lasagne
- You need 500 g of beef mince.
- You need 250 ml of grated cheddar.
- You need 500 g of pasta previously cooked.
- Prepare 1 of onion(chopped).
- Prepare 1 of potato (diced).
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper(chopped).
- It’s 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Knorr packet of Lasagne easy meal.
Mince Lasagne instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
- Place all your ingredients on the table to be easy to cook..
- Pour your oil and fry the onion and green pepper..
- While frying, the pot to boil the diced potato. Then in the frying pan with the onion pour that mince and stir in the grated carrot..
- Then drain the water and pour in the diced potato into the mixture of mince then open the packet of Lasagne mix then sprinkle those spices in.
- Take the previously boiled pasta then mix with mince the place it in your Pyrex dish then pour the grated cheese and place in the oven to cook for 15 minutes..
- Once it's done the beef mince Lasagne is ready to serve..