Crispy Chicken Wontons.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy chicken wontons. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Chicken Wontons is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crispy Chicken Wontons is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy chicken wontons using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Chicken Wontons:
- Make ready 10 of large wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 150 grams of chicken mince.
- Get 2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onions.
- Prepare 6-8 of large garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black (or white) pepper powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1-1/2 of to 2 cups oil for deep frying.
- Prepare As required of Cornflour slurry (1 tbsp cornflour : 2 tbsp water).
Steps to make Crispy Chicken Wontons:
- Wash and drain chicken mince..
- Clean spring onions discarding the top layer. Wash and cut the spring onions separating the greens from the white parts..
- Mince garlic cloves finely..
- Heat oil in non stick skillet. Add garlic, chilies, and white parts of onions. Saute till onions wilt and are soft..
- Add soy sauce and stir. Immediately add the chicken mince and saute till chicken changes colour..
- Add salt, pepper, and onion powder. Stir well..
- Finally add the dark green parts of onions and stir well..
- Switch off gas and let the mixture cool down completely..
- Apply cornflour slurry around the edges of the wrapper..
- Place chicken mixture on one corner (slightly away) of the wonton. Overlap the corner closest to chicken over the stuffing. Fold other two edges overlapping each other on to the chicken (like an envelope). Make sure they are stuck to each other. Roll it till the top corner and seal it well with the slurry..
- Heat oil in deep thick bottomed pan. Fry the rolls till golden brown on medium low flame..
- Remove from with slotted spoon and place on plate covered with paper napkins. Serve with your choice of dip..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crispy chicken wontons recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!