Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR):
- Get 6 of Medium Ripe Bananas.
- Get 1/4 cup of Organic Raw Honey.
- Take 1/2 cup of Organic Butter, melted.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of Organic All-Purpose Flour.
- Get 1 1/4 cups of Organic Whole Wheat Flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of ground flaxseeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
Instructions to make Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add honey, butter and eggs, mix well.
- Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, flaxseeds, baking soda and baking powder.
- Scoop batter into the baking molds (I use silicone baking molds, it is easier to clean). If yours is not silicone, spread nonstick spray or butter into the mold.
- Baked for about 25 minutes.
- All Done and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!