Chicken Pizza Pie.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken pizza pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Pizza Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Pizza Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pizza pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pizza Pie:
- Prepare of Dough ingredients (flour, yeast etc).
- Take of Chicken breast, marinated to choice.
- Get of Peppers, tomatatoes, sweetcorn, jalapeños.
- Get of Tomato base or sriracha sauce.
- Take of Cheese, Chedder and Mozzarella.
- Prepare of Paprika, chilli, cumin, salt, black pepper, garlic and ginger powder (1tsp each).
Instructions to make Chicken Pizza Pie:
- Make the dough and leave to rest overnight (i left it rest for 2 nights).
- Pre marinate the chicken and let it marinate in the fridge for 30 mins. Once done, cook it for 10-15 minutes until nicely coloured. Let cool and shred into pieces..
- Once dough is ready, roll out and make 2 circles like pizza shapes. Use one roll to create little slices for design, and to allow the stuffing to be cooked properly.
- Place the bottom roll on a bake dish or tin. Add toppings, preheat the oven to 180. Once toppings are added, add the second roll on top and brush with egg wash..
- Bake for 25-30 mins on 180 degrees Celcius and once cooled, enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken pizza pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!