Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars. This week, I'm no-baking up some Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. That's right: no baking required for this easy recipe! These are also very quick to whip up.
For Ganache-Remember, Melt chocolate chips with the butter till melted and smooth. But peanut butter, chocolate AND brownies? This treat just went next level friends. You can have Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars
- You need 1 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 150 gm of 55 % dark chocolate.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
BUT it is still so easy to throw together. The brownie is a simple mix Altogether, this brownie bar is chewy and soft , sweet and salty and completely irresistible. If you love your peanut butter treats, like peanut butter. These Peanut Butter Brownie Bars are so easy to make and taste so good!
Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Melt the butter and dark chocolate in microwave or using double boiler method..
- Whisk together the eggs,sugar,vanilla, salt until they turn frothy and pale.
- Add the premelted chocolate mixture to the egg mixture.
- Sieve in the all-purpose flour. And fold it together to form a single homogeneous mixture.And spread into the baking pan..
- Add milk to adjust the consistency.
- In the same bowl of chocolate mixture put the peanut butter and microwave it with little milk for 30 seconds.
- Now top this mixture to the top of earlier poured batter…and form patterns..
- Bake it at 180 c for 25 to 30 min.Cool completely and cut into squares..
Fudgy brownies and peanut butter – two of my favorite things combine to make this super delicious treat. Today I have one of my favorite addictions for you – Chocolate and Peanut Butter! Craving chocolate and sweet peanut butter all wrapped up into one indulgent bar? Start with a no-fail brownie mix, then add layers of peanut butter and Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pie is an indulgent dessert that uses Chex cereal as the crust for a crunchy alternative to old school pastry dough. These homemade protein bars taste amazing, almost like a brownie without the guilt.