Linguine Batch 16.
You can have Linguine Batch 16 using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Linguine Batch 16
- It’s of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 pound of linguine pasta noodles.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of glug of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 19 ounces of Italian sausage.
- You need 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of capers and 2 teaspoons of the caper brine.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasonings.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
Linguine Batch 16 instructions
- Boil the pasta in the water, 2 tablespoons salt, and 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. When done reserve 2 cups pasta water. Take pasta and coat with parsley and a glug of extra virgin olive oil..
- Get the spices, salt, pepper, and grated cheese, and mix together and set aside..
- Remove casing from sausages. Form into little cylinder like pieces. Fry in the hot pan and set aside..
- Brown the ground beef. Drain all but 1-1/2 tablespoons of the liquids. Add in the garlic, spices, vinegar and onion..
- Add capers stir and sauté for 10 minutes. Then add the beef and sausage. Mix a bit then add the tomatoes, cheese, and tomato sauce..
- Simmer 20 minutes. Add pasta to the plate, put sauce on top, and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.