Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains. Meatloaf baked in muffin cups and topped with mashed potatoes, also known as meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing, are kid-approved. I received repeated compliments on these meatloaf cupcakes. I will definitely make them again.
These fun meatloaf cupcakes are topped with a sweet potato frosting for a hearty and delicious meal that kids and adults. Ok, so technically, meatloaf cupcakes probably aren't real cupcakes, but the idea is a cute one and Meatloaf Cupcakes. Anything smothered with cheese, is always an instant hit with my children. You can cook Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 large of red n green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of adobo.
- It’s 1 packages of sazon.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- It’s 1 of Italian season.
- Prepare 1 of ketchup.
- You need 1 of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dozen of cupcake baking dish.
- Prepare 1 envelope of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of frozen veggies.
- It’s 1 large of green plantain.
- It’s 1 medium of canola oil.
And if you have been following my recipes for a while, you know I love adding hidden veggies wherever I. Fried ripe plantains have a crispy, caramelized texture and irresistibly sweet taste. It's a ubiquitous Caribbean dish that is served with almost every The keys to successful fried plantains are choosing ripe fruit and using the right pan, oil, and heat. A ripe plantain's skin should be almost black or, in.
Cupcake meatloaf, veggies n fried plantains instructions
- Pre heat oven on 375 cook meat on stove top in a pot. Throw in the chopped onions n bell peppers n seasons together. Mix n cook for bout 15 min. Drain meat and transfer into a cupcake baking dish (slightly spray with PAM) place in the oven and let sit. Take your package of mashed potatoes (you can use real potatoes instead n boil) Cook the mashed potatoes as instructed add some black pepper n the shredded cheese when done. Take your frozen veggies n steam, add butter salt n black pepper when done n stir. Heat up some oil in a sauce pan, take your green plantains peel n slice about 2 inch thick n place to fry until golden brown on both sides then remove use a flat plate (the bottom side) to flatten the plantains n place back to fry for about 3 min until crisp. Remove meatloaf cupcakes ones it's cooked (baked for about 35/40 min) remove from cupcake pan and place mashed potatoes on top as a frosting. Dish out your veggies n plantains. U can also use a homemade can beef or Turkey gravy sa.
Chinese Spicy Szechuan Green Beans stir fry. Keywords: healthy meatloaf, meatloaf cupcakes, Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting, turkey meatloaf, turkey meatloaf with zucchini. My kids loved the fact they were having "cupcakes" for dinner. My son tends to be picky about veggies, but he didn't even notice. Oven Fried Plantain Chips with Zesty DipSouthern Home Express. chili powder, cilantro, olive oil, salt, plantains.