Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu. My husband has been hounding me for chicken cordon bleu for a while. However it's a little tough to make with a toddler and a newborn so I was happy to find this recipe.
I haven't bought them in ages, but I remember how much I loved the flavor combination. How to make Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole: Start with boneless skinless chicken breasts. Our family loves chicken cordon bleu, but being a busy mom, I decided to find an easier way we could enjoy it.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker chicken cordon bleu. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu. My husband has been hounding me for chicken cordon bleu for a while. However it's a little tough to make with a toddler and a newborn so I was happy to find this recipe.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker chicken cordon bleu using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Get 3 of Chicken breast boneless skinless (more if u need more I only had 3 ppl eating so only needed 3).
- Get 1 can of 10.75 Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 4 oz of Sliced Swiss ham.
- Prepare 4 oz of Sliced ham.
- Get 1 box of Herbed dry bread stuffing mix.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Butter melted.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
So we came up with this amazing slow Follow these step by step instructions and you can enjoy a delicious slow cooker chicken cordon bleu dinner in a few hours. Reinvent a classic with this healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe! It's time we reinvent a classic in our slow cooker! This healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu is packed with protein, takes less time to prep than the original recipe, and tastes even better the next day!
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on the counter put chicken in wrap fold over to cover chicken and with a meat pounder pound the chicken to a thin layer bout 1/4 inch. Enough to be able to roll easily.
- After chicken is thinned place on a plate and salt and pepper both sides.
- Place a slice of ham on top chicken.
- Place a slice of cheese on top ham.
- Add another slice of ham top of the cheese.
- N finally another piece of cheese on top of the ham.
- Roll up the chicken tucking in the ham and cheese overlapping the chicken a little and succor with tooth picks to hold in place while cooking.
- Repeat these steps with the other two pieces of chicken set a side for a few minutes.
- Dump can of soup into a bowl.
- Dump your milk on top of the soup.
- Stir mixture up good.
- Pour a small amount of the milk soup mixture onto the bottom of slow cooker just to coat the bottom.
- Place in chicken side by side on top soup mix.
- Pour rest of the soup mixture over top the chicken.
- Cut open bag of stuffing mix.
- Dump in bag of stuffing mix covering top of chicken.
- Melt butter.
- Drizzle butter over top stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- When done cooking.
- Plate and dig in! 🙂 -don't 4get to remove your tooth picks after you plate-.
Come home to this cheesy cordon bleu chicken and ham rolls recipe that's slow cooked for dinner – serve on a creamy sauce! Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; beginning in center of breast, gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or. This slow-cooker dish is comfort food defined. We took classic chicken cordon bleu and turned it into a seriously delicious pasta casserole. The creamy Alfredo pasta sauce, cheesy ham and chicken, and crispy bread crumb topping will hit the spot on a cold day.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!