Disneyland Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Disneyland Grilled Cheese using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Disneyland Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of Cream cheese spread.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 4 oz of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Garlic Spread.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of and ½ teaspoons garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Sandwich.
- It’s of Artisan bread.
- Prepare of 2 Slices Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 Slices of Crovolone Cheese.
Disneyland Grilled Cheese instructions
- Mix together the softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, heavy cream and salt. Use a blender or food processor.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic, and salt with a small whisk. Set aside.
- Begin by spreading one side of each slice of bread with the mayonnaise spread..
- Place two slices of provolone cheese on the bread. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the provolone. Top with two slices of cheddar cheese. Place another slice of bread on top of the cheddar, mayonnaise side up..
- When the bottom slice of bread is golden brown, carefully flip the sandwich over and continue grilling the other side until golden brown..