Easy Cheezy Lasagna.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy cheezy lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Cheezy Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Cheezy Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy cheezy lasagna using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheezy Lasagna:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 4 cup of pasta sauce.
- Make ready 6 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Make ready 15 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Ground black pepper.
- Get 1 of Ggarlic powder.
- Get of Dried parsley or parsley flakes.
- Get 8 cup of boiling water.
Instructions to make Easy Cheezy Lasagna:
- Boil pasta in salted water till al dente. Remove and keep them separately so they do not stick..
- In a pan brown the ground beef on medium heat until it is no longer pink. Make sure it is crumbled..
- Drain the fat and return the ground beef to the pan. Add the pasta sauce and stir in. Add garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and salt to taste..
- Add a 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese to the meat sauce and stir so it melts..
- In a separate bowl mix the egg, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and parsley flakes..
- In a greased 9" by 9" pan layer 1/3 of the meat sauce..
- Put 3 lasagna noodles on top..
- Layer with the ricotta mixture..
- Layer with mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat the layers. If you have any extra meat sauce and mozzarella, you can layer the meat sauce and put the mozzarella on top..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil..
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Then remove the foil and broil on high for ten minutes. Let it rest for another ten minutes before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy cheezy lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!