Zucchini Pizza Boats. These Pizza Zucchini Boats from Delish.com are the best! Studded with mini pepperoni, these zucchini boats are healthy and irresistibly adorable. Fully loaded with sausage, mushrooms, peppers and olives, it's a lower-carb.
We've upgraded the usual by using goat milk cheese instead of mozzarella and adding a peppery. When zucchini season and pizza night come together and join forces, you get zucchini pizza boats! In all seriousness, pizza night is probably one of our favorite nights in our house, especially for Michael. You can have Zucchini Pizza Boats using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pizza Boats
- You need of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt,pepper, garlic salt.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of pepperoni.
Zucchini Pizza Boats – Addictively cheesy baked zucchini recipe, they are the perfect appetizer or healthy snack! I am a five year old at heart. Every time I see cute food, a cute craft project, or anything. These Zucchini Pizza Boats are amazing for those of you monitoring your carbohydrate intake, on a weight loss/fat loss Top it!
Zucchini Pizza Boats instructions
- Wash, cut off ends, then cut down the middle.
- With a brush put Olive oil on them.
- Add,Salt,pepper,garlic powder do each one to taste.
- Bake or grill. bake – 450 for 20 – 30 mins till the zucchini is soft this would be good grilled too. While it’s cooking cut pepperoni in half and cut mushrooms in small pieces and any other veggies you have. I went easy and only used mushrooms. (Can add meat, sausage, bacon, Canada bacon, pineapple,make it all meat, all cheese whatever you like).
- After the zucchini is cooked let cool for 10 mins or so then add the Pizza sauce,cheese mushrooms, pepperoni.
- Put back in oven or grill till cheese is melted and mushroom are cooked about 10 mins at 350 (keep an eye on it).
- I used my toaster oven for this… but think this would be so much better on the grill or in a smoker (it is winter when I made this).
- Notes – you can use whatever cheese and any veggies just make sure you cut them up small to fit on the zucchini (this is the cheese I used it’s my favorite).
These Zucchini Pizza Boats, five ways can be varied to suit your tastes. Zucchini Pizza Boats are the perfect low carb and healthy pizza option made with halved zucchini, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and all your favorite toppings. How to make baked zucchini pizza boats. Trim ends and cut each in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to gently scrape out the soft, seedy center of the.