Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta.
You can have Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta
- It’s 4 of chicken fillets.
- It’s 4 tsp of basil paste.
- Prepare 1 of zest & juice of lemon.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 8 of courgettes.
- It’s 1 cup of cream.
- It’s 300 grams of penne pasta.
Basil, Lemon and Garlic Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cook the pasta as per instruction on packet..
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based pan.
- Brown the chicken pieces, courgettes and garlic for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Stir through the basil paste, lemon juice. zest and cream..
- Season to taste..
- Bring to the boil. reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes..