Old School Breakfast.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, old school breakfast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Old School Breakfast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Old School Breakfast is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook old school breakfast using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Old School Breakfast:
- Take 1 PKG. of Thick Cut Bologna, sliced in half.
- Prepare 1 Carton of Eggs.
- Get 4 of Red Figi Apples, cored and sliced.
- Take 1 Loaf of Homestyle Artisan Sliced White Bread, toasted.
- Prepare of Homemade Butter.
Instructions to make Old School Breakfast:
- In a large skillet fry the bologna slices to your liking then set aside and keep warm. In the same skillet add a little more oil or butter…then fry your eggs the way you like them (scrambled, juicy, fried, etc…)…then set them aside and keep warm. To assemble add some eggs to a plate, then some bologna slices, a slice of buttered toast, an a sliced apple. Serve and enjoy.😋.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food old school breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!