Auntie Mary's Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, auntie mary's cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Auntie Mary's Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Auntie Mary's Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have auntie mary's cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Auntie Mary's Cookies:
- Get of Dough.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks (slightly beaten).
- Get 2 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of Filling.
- Get 3 of egg whites (beaten stiff).
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 cups of ground pecans.
Instructions to make Auntie Mary's Cookies:
- Cut butter into flour with a pastry cutter until evenly mixed..
- Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly with fork until the flour is moistened..
- Gather dough together and press into a ball. Divide into 24 uniform pieces and roll each into a ball. Place in freezer until firm but not frozen..
- While in the freezer make the filling. Beat egg whites until stiff. Gradually add sugar. Fold in ground pecans..
- Pull out 6 balls out at a time of the freezer. Roll each piece on a flour surface into a circle about a 4-5" in diameter. * Pro tip – thinner the better..
- Add 2 Tbs of filling onto each cookie. Spread on center 1/3 and fold sides 1/3 towards the center. Place folded side down on the baking sheet. Repeat until all the cookies are done..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food auntie mary's cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!